We continue to do our best to facilitate key business opportunities, successful meetings and provide access to the top players both in international and local markets always giving utmost importance to your health and security
- We will assure that the exhibition area and all areas related to the show will be cleaned regularly and all points of frequent contact and high-traffic zones will be disinfected accordingly.
- We will provide hand sanitizer at all entry points and at meeting points on-site.
- We kindly remind you that wearing a face-masks on-site is mandatory. Before entering the venue thermal scanners will check every visitor's body temperature.
- We remind you to wash your hand regularly and disinfect them afterwards.
- We request you to avoid handshakes and hugging when meeting other people.
- Spacers and indicated walking paths on the ground will help you to maintain the social distancing regulation at the entire show ground.
- All entries and exits will be clearly marked. We kindly ask everyone stay to the right hand side of the aisle while moving through the halls, so that there is an orderly evenly spaced movement of traffic through the fairground.
- Guests of EuroTier Middle East will find a separated and spacious Food and Beverage area outside of the show ground.
- For stand catering all bookings have to be made solely with the Capital Hospitality which is following the local hygiene guidelines for hospitality.
- On the stand we recommend only to offer packed sweets, snacks and bottled drinks.
- We recommend all visitors to pre-register online to avoid overcrowding at on-site visitor registration counters.
- All exhibitors need to register with the organizer in advance and pick-up their badges the day before the show.
- We encourage all exhibitors to plan their stands generously to maintain the minimum distance between stand visitors and staff.
- We recommend to each exhibitor to provide hand sanitizer and face-masks at their stands.
- All exhibitors need to take care of regular stand cleaning and the sanitization of frequently used contact areas like the reception desk, meeting tables etc.
- Stand parties are not allowed.
- During built-up and dismantling we will subject to sanitization checks, controls and measures on the show ground.
*We regularly evaluate international trade fair best-practice hygiene guidelines and we reserve the right to regularly adjust the above mentioned measures.