The EuroTier trade show brand is the only platform that includes animal expertise in all segments (Dairy, Cattle, Poultry, Sheep, Fish and Goat and Camel) Exhibitors will have the opportunity to exhibit the latest offerings in this sector to a growing and dynamic market. For more information please download our brochure.
- Over the next 10 years, growth in worldwide demand for crops and animal products is expected to occur primarily in developing and emerging economies.
- Strong growth is expected in developing regions with more rapid population growth, including Sub-Saharan Africa, South and East Asia, and the Middle East and North Africa.
- With expanding populations, rapid urbanization, and rising incomes, diets in low- and middle-income countries are gaining calories not only from increased consumption of staple grains and oilseeds, but also from diversification toward beef and poultry.
- Beef is a secondary protein after chicken and fish in most MENA diets but per capita consumption is increasing and outpacing their ability to produce.
- As the capacity for large-scale poultry operations has grown in the MENA region, so has the demand for animal feed, for which corn is a main ingredient.
- MENA's shares of growth in total world imports of corn and wheat are 23% and 44%, respectively, and for poultry and beef, the shares are 31% and 30%, respectively.
- Given that North Africa and the Middle East only 5% of the region is arable and has scarce water resources this region is prime for a surge in innovative solutions to the challenges facing the agricultural sector in order to match the ever increasing demand.
- Thriving market
Abu Dhabi is the largest Emirate and is taking huge strides in the field of agricultural development.
- Strong Partner
The governmental partner and supporter of EuroTier Middle East 2019 is the prestigious Abu Dhabi Agriculture And Food Safety Authority (ADAFSA).
- Unique show
The EuroTier trade show brand is the only brand that includes animal expertise in all segments (Dairy, Cattle, Poultry, Sheep, Fish, Goat and Camel).
- Hosted Buyer Program
Included a comprehensive Hosted Buyer Program allowing for more efficient networking.
- Exclusive Launch Partner Program
Exclusive Launch Partner Program – Giving participants the opportunity to take a central position at the event.