Meet the poultry industry at EuroTier Middle East
The poultry sector in the Middle East is crucial to the livestock industry in these countries. The industry can be divided into two parts, on one side there are highly integrated and modern poultry farms, on the other side the sector is characterized by a nomadic economy. Poultry meat is high in demand in the Middle East. Since local production is insufficient to meet this demand and is not yet fully producing at adequate efficiency levels to compete with international poultry producers, the market is penetrated by cheap meat imports.
To increase national food security, governments are striving to improve the national poultry sector, and local associations are trying to strengthen their members to compete internationally.
At EuroTier Middle East, local market players will have the opportunity to meet and network with international industry experts who will help them achieve their goals.
If you are a company providing technology to the poultry production sector, EuroTier Middle East will give you the unique opportunity to become part of the World Poultry Show (WPS) Middle East and meet these local market players as well as members of the newly formed Union of Arab Poultry Producers.
- Technology and innovation across the entire poultry production process
- Genetics, Production Equipment, Health and Nutrition Processing & Packaging
- Dedicated space including Forum at EuroTier Middle East 2022
- Content tailored to MENA region will be presented by industry experts at the forum during the entire duration of the trade to attract the top buyers
- Access to farmers from large scale commercial farmers to medium and small scale/hobby farmers
- Engaging the MENA Poultry Market precisely and effortlessly
- Targeted communication and sales campaign till date of the show
- Qualified sales leads delivered through the marketing campaign as well as the hosted buyer program
- Integrated into show marketing and communications to deliver your brand and offering through a variety of creative platforms
- Your brand at as a thought leader in the region
- Attractive prices and additional services – host staff, meeting rooms, VIP access
- Up to 18sq mtrs exhibition space,
- Early access to top hosted buyers,
- Early access to medium size poultry farmers through our partnerships with poultry associations in Sudan, Egypt, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia,
- Connect with buyers online before the show and understand the in depth market requirements through customized workshops,
- Increased physical branding presence at the trade fair,
- Speaking opportunities,
- Complimentary hostess services for your stand,
- VIP networking lounge access and a lot more.
Please fill out this form to express your interest in participating as an exhibitor at the World Poultry Show – EuroTier Middle East 2022. We will secure your space and include you in our marketing and communication activities leading up to the trade fair.
Please note: Terms and conditions and timeline of payment for the WPS package can be discussed and agreed upon to ensure the highest level of flexibility. Submission of this form is only an expression of interest and is not an order confirmation.
Sector Lead Business Planning and Development, Jenaan Investment
“There are a lot of farmers at EuroTier Middle East; this is the right place to be for our target market. The quality of the people here and the enquiries that we received was excellent.”
General Manager, Marmum Dairy Farm
“What we love about EuroTier Middle East is that all of our key suppliers are here in one condensed area, so in a very short period of time we get to meet everyone we need to speak to about the new innovations in the industry for the year.”
EuroTier Middle East along with its partners are pleased to announce the creation of the Union of Arab Poultry Producers (UAPP) which will be officially launched at the second edition of EuroTier Middle East in March 2022 in Abu Dhabi U.A.E.
Representatives from the various poultry producer associations and unions of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, Sudan, Tunisia, Bahrain Algeria, Morocco and the UAE will gather to hold the first general assembly and elect a Board and a President. More than 1,000 poultry producers from various Arab countries are expected at the event.
What is the Union of Arab Poultry Producers?
The UAPP is a non-profit organization that aims to help the poultry farms in the Arab countries to enhance their production of poultry and eggs. The UAPP will be headquartered in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) and will welcome poultry farms and associations from all the countries in the Arab world to join this organization and strengthen their operations.
The UAPP will provide to its members, amongst others, the following core benefits:
- Transfer of knowledge through conferences, workshops between members and with external experts
- Identify top topics of the members and work on them in specialized working groups
- Organizing annual poultry conferences
- Physical and digital workshops about local key topics
- Tailored trainings offered to members
- Visit exhibitions and farms in the world with pre-set meetings
- Workshops with associations and companies
Poultry farms, poultry associations and cooperatives, related research centers from any Arab country can join as members.
Members will pay a nominal annual fee and will benefit from a right to elect the Board of Directors and all the benefits offered by the Union.
Associate members and sponsors
For companies which do not fulfill the membership conditions, but still wish to join the Union to interact with poultry producers, are two options are available:
- Associate members paying an annual fee without voting right
- Sponsors and golden sponsors who can benefit from various packages and privileges