During six different sessions the attendees received the unique opportunity to speak to local market experts, hosted-buyers and former exhibitors of EuroTier Middle East. In a 60 minute workshop the experts presented the latest market insights and their experiences at EuroTier Middle East and in the GCC countries.
Attendees had the exclusive opportunity to get in contact with potential customers and recived answere to their question s about the region before EuroTier Middle East.
You missed the opportunity to attend to the workshops? Just contact us to get access to the recorded materials of the workshops and do not miss the future workshops.
|06.10.2020||13:00||Feed, Additives, Storage & Production|
|08.10.2020||13:00||Breeding animals / Breeding programmes|
|20.10.2020||13:00||Ruminants equipment: Cow, horses, camels, sheep and goats|
|22.10.2020||13:00||Technology for dung, solid manure & slurry|
- Edmund Broad, Business Development Manager, Fish Farm Dubai, UAE
- Waleed al Bathe, CEO, Al Asmak – Saudi Fish Company, Saudi Arabia
- Said Rashid, Oman Aquaculture Development Company, Oman
- Dr. John, Poultry Nutrition Specialist, National Feed and Flour Production and Marketing, UAE
- Ehab Mostafa, Business Development Manager, ADHAM Farm Equipment Manufacturing, UAE
- Mohamed Haj Omar, Chairman of the steering committee, Poultry Chamber of Sudan, Sudan